Kentucky Retirement allocates $1.2bn to funds of funds
Mon Sep 5, 2011
billion Kentucky Retirement System selected three firms to
manage a total of $1.2 billion in the pension
fund’s new hedge fund programme.
Pacific Alternative Asset Management Company, Prisma Capital
Partners and Blackstone Alternative Asset Management will
manage $400 million each that...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager