King Street added to Florida State’s manager list
Mon Sep 5, 2011
billion Florida State Board of Administration has added four
additional managers to its hedge fund programme as the entire
investment portfolio reported stellar returns for the fiscal
year ending 30 June.
This past year, Florida hired single-manager hedge funds
totalling $420 million in new commitments, with new mandates
expected going forward. The most recent allocations are to
Starboard Value and Opportunity Fund ($125 million); King
Street Capital ($100 million); Taconic Opportunity Fund ($150
million); and Gruss Global Investors...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager