SAIL adds new Asian FoHF as region regains favour
Mon Sep 5, 2011
SAIL Advisors in Hong
Kong is launching its fifth fund of hedge funds with the idea
of tapping into the appetite of global investors for pan-Asia
long/short equity funds. The firm, which has $2 billion in
global funds of funds assets, already runs the $160 million
SAIL Asia Pacific Managers Fund – an Asia Pacific
multi-strategy fund of hedge funds – but the new fund
will only invest in Asian long/short equity managers.
SAIL has seeded the SAIL Asia Equity Alpha Fund with $50
million. It will be run by Lanny...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager