Eric Vincent to leave Ospraie
By Josh Friedlander
Wed Sep 7, 2011
A former chairman of the MFA, Vincent served as Ospraie’s president.
Eric Vincent, president of Dwight Anderson’s
Ospraie Management, is leaving the firm at the end of September
after nearly eight years.
Jason Mraz, a co-founder, and Rich Puma,
Ospraie’s chief operating officer and chief
financial officer, will assume Vincent’s
Vincent’s future plans could not be
determined. A spokesman for Ospraie and Vincent confirmed his
departure but declined further comment.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager