360 Global liquidates
By Lawrence Delevingne
Wed Sep 7, 2011
Beat up by the August markets, Rick Abeyta closes shop.
Rick Abeyta’s 360 Global Capital is shutting down.
The long/short equity firm decided to liquidate following the
"historic market volatility" of August and a full redemption by
its largest investor, according to an email the New York firm
sent to clients Tuesday evening.
The flagship 360 Global...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager