CQS unveils multi-asset-class European distressed launch
Thu Sep 8, 2011
CQS, the $11 billion global multi-strategy asset manager led
by Michael Hintze, is rolling out a new European distressed
fund run by its experienced credit and distressed investing
The CQS European Distressed Fund is launching this month
with initial seed capital of $43 million. The fund is a
multi-asset-class strategy targeting a 15%-plus net annual
return over the cycle.
The investment management team...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager