Henderson macro team roll out G10 Liquidity Events fund
Thu Sep 8, 2011
Henderson Global Investors is launching a new fixed-income
relative value/macro strategy to be run by Stephen Cain and
David Ko, the former JWM Partners managers who joined Henderson
in June last year and who manage the firm’s
Henderson Global Macro Fund.
The new Henderson Liquidity Events Fund is designed to
capture liquidity events in G10 markets, following a strategy
that Cain and Ko have been trading since joining Henderson last
year as a component of the macro fund and which they have
employed for over 10 years.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager