Pears family’s Talisman hires BlueBay man Zobel as CEO
Thu Sep 8, 2011
London-based Talisman Global Asset Management, the private
investment company and hedge fund manager formed by the family
office of the UK-based Pears family, has appointed David Zobel
as its CEO.
Zobel was previously head of hedge fund strategies at
BlueBay Asset Management, where he was also a partner and
helped grow the firm...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager