Swiss firm starts equity fund focused on directors’ dealings
Thu Sep 8, 2011
Swiss Investment Managers will this month launch the
Directors Dealings Fund – which is believed to be the
first hedge fund in Europe and the US investing solely in the
reported share dealings of company directors and senior
corporate executives in their own firms.
Investing in listed companies, DDF will base...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager