Ku’s comeback macro fund to launch in October
Mon Sep 12, 2011
Stanley Ku, former head of Minerva Capital, and his hedge
fund partner Chester Kam have been busy meeting investors in
the past month having set October as the timetable for
launching their Asian macro hedge fund that is expected to
launch at around $40-100 million range.
The target size for the launch...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager