Daiwa Securities building fund admin and UCITS business in Asia
Mon Sep 12, 2011
Daiwa Capital Markets is striving to build a strong fund
administration and UCITS servicing platform for hedge funds in
the Asia region and is keen to hire more relationship managers
over time to service clients from Hong Kong.
Dublin will remain the operational hub of the
group’s fund administration business but, under a
plan to attract more clients around the region, the group is
eventually looking to hire five to 10 people in Asia that will
focus on managing relationships....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager