HSBC adds Hamill as prime services build-up gathers pace
Fri Sep 9, 2011
HSBC has hired Paul Hamill, a well-known figure in the hedge
industry who has previously served as the COO of Citadel Asset
Management and in other posts in the investment banking and
asset management worlds, as head of prime services as the
latest step in the bank’s ambitious development of
its prime services activities.
Hamill will report to Cian Burke, whose role has now been
further expanded to oversee the HSBC Securities Services (HSS)
group, the prime services business and the bank’s
OTC clearing offering....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager