Aquila adopts Kat system for new CTA strategy
Thu Sep 15, 2011
Investors want commodity trading advisor strategies within
the UCITS wrapper primarily because of the regulatory
oversight, according to Dr Jan Auspurg from Aquila Capital.
Auspurg, fund manager for the Luxembourg-domiciled AC
Spectrum Fund, which started trading on 11 May 2011, says
Professor Harry Kat developed the diversified trading system
that the fund uses over a number of years. Kat was director of
the alternative investment research centre at...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager