Fairfield Sentry investors targeted by Picard
Fri Sep 16, 2011
Fairfield Sentry investors are the latest to be targeted by
Irving Picard, trustee for the liquidation of Bernard L.
Madoff, who is busily filing complaints to collect assets from
banks and feeder fund investors.
The most recent complaint filed against Banque Privee
Espirito Santo (formerly known as Compagnie Bancaire Espirito
Santo) to recover $11 million in transfers that were derived
from investments with Madoff made...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager