China close to announcing list of licensed mini-QFII firms
Tue Sep 20, 2011
China is close to announcing the list of asset management
firms approved by the CSRC to launch offshore mini-QFII funds.
The program will have an initial quota of around CNY20-25
billion (US$3.13 – 3.91 billion) to be sub-divided
among the qualifying firms.
China’s CICI Asset Management is among those
approved to launch...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager