TPG-Axon and SAC execs to launch Palestra
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Sep 20, 2011
Jeremy Schiffman and Andrew Immerman are launching a global long/short equity hedge fund.
Jeremy Schiffman and Andrew Immerman are preparing
the first quarter 2012 launch of Palestra Capital Management, a
global long/short equity fund in New York.
The pair has secured $155 million in anchor investments from
Goldman Sachs and TPG Capital "related entities," according to
Palestra marketing materials. The firm’s flagship
fund will invest primarily in equities but also in credit and
derivatives. Target sectors will include consumer, financial
services, industrials and energy....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager