Credit RV firm BlueMountain beefs up London presence
Thu Sep 22, 2011
BlueMountain, the big US-based credit relative value specialist
headed by former JP Morgan man Andrew Feldstein, is sending
over two of its key business executives to its London office in
a signal of the growing importance of Europe to the firm.
The firm, which now manages some $7 billion of assets, has
appointed David Rubenstein as CEO of BlueMountain Europe.
Rubenstein will also continue in his roles as
BlueMountain’s CFO and general counsel on a global
He is a member of the founders’ council
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager