CTAs make hay in wild market environment
Thu Sep 22, 2011
CTAs generally provided another timely reminder in August of
their ability to generate de-correlated returns at times of
equity market stress.
It was a positive month for CTAs in the main and the
majority of managed futures funds posted gains –
although there were some notable exceptions.
ISAM Systematic’s gold share class ended the
month up 15.50%, taking its year-to-date...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager