Fixed-income players weather storm as bonds stay bullish
Thu Sep 22, 2011
Outside of managed futures, fixed-income was one of the few
areas where hedge funds managed to make money in August, with
the continued rally in government bond markets benefitting most
funds in the space.
A greater proportion of managers ended the month in positive
territory than was the case for most...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager