UCITS V could be the last
Wed Sep 21, 2011
Regulatory fatigue may result in the next UCITS Directive being
the last, according to Tilman Lueder, the head of asset
management at the European Commission.
UCITS V should tackle all the outstanding issues that have
recently arisen within the directive, Lueder
(pictured) told the Financial Services
Authority’s asset management conference in London
earlier this week.
He said: "There is an element of over regulation. Many
people in the asset management industry are experiencing
regulatory fatigue and we should maybe take a break...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager