Complex funds are not always riskier, says UK’s IMA
Fri Sep 23, 2011
Complexity is not always equal to risk when it comes to
funds aimed at retail investors, according to a director at the
Investment Management Association, a trade body which
represents the mainstream UK asset management industry.
Julie Patterson, director at the IMA, was responding to
European Securities and Markets Authority guidelines on
structured UCITS and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager