Asian funds wrestle with extreme volatility in August
Mon Sep 26, 2011
Extreme market volatility in August provided a tough landscape
to Asian funds with performances taking a plunge in general,
though there were a few outliers.
With sharp falls and associated volatility continuing and
spreading to Asia, Korea was first in the region to blink: the
local regulator decided to step in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager