Wide dispersion for Japan funds as whipsaw markets blight TOPIX
Mon Sep 26, 2011
The Japanese market was not spared from the global turmoil
in August. After plunging nearly 14% in the first two weeks,
the TOPIX recovered somewhat to finish the month down 8.38%.
Not surprisingly in this environment, performance from Japan
long/shorts was very mixed....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager