Long-time Bridger analyst Joel Ramin to launch 12 West
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Sep 27, 2011
A noted short seller, Ramin is preparing for an October 1 launch.
After a decade at Bridger Capital, Joel Ramin is launching his
own fund. Ramin left in April to prepare 12 West Capital, a
long/short small and mid-cap equity fund in New York that
expects to begin trading October 1, according to marketing
materials and people familiar with the plans.
The terms are unusual for an emerging manager. Redemptions
are limited to one third of assets at the end of any calendar
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager