UCITS should return to original design, Fidelity says
Thu Sep 29, 2011
There should be a return of 'truecits’,
according to Fidelity Worldwide Investment in its response to
the European Securities and Markets Authority’s
discussion paper into structured UCITS.
The asset manager is one of the most prominent advocates for
splitting UCITS into complex and non-complex categories.
Fidelity is advocating that UCITS investment powers revert to
its original principle because the UCITS brand needs repairing
to gain a valuable foothold in Asia.
The asset manager has argued 'strongly for’ UCITS
being split into complex and non-complex categories...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager