Cairn targets credit stress with subordinated financials fund
Thu Sep 29, 2011
London-based credit specialist Cairn Capital is rolling out
a fund focusing on subordinated financial debt instruments. The
Subordinated Financials Fund is due to launch on 3 October and
will aim for double-digit annualised returns, investing
primarily in legacy instruments within Europe.
The fund has around €45 million in committed seed
capital from two pension funds that are already...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager