Man Group shares tumble as assets drop by $6 billion in Q2
Thu Sep 29, 2011
Man Group has seen a $6 billion decline in assets under
management over the past three months, thanks to a combination
of investor redemptions and performance losses across its wide
stable of funds.
A pre-close trading update for the six months to 30
September estimates current AUM to be $65 billion, compared
with $71 billion at the end of June – a drop of more
In the most recent quarter, net...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager