Sigma Capital’s long vol fund sizzles in August
Fri Sep 30, 2011
Sigma Capital’s Asia long volatility fund
delivered a 12% return in August, its best monthly performance
ever since its launch more than three years ago. For the
year-to-date to the end of August, the fund had gained 10%.
The Sigma Asia Equity VA Fund systematically tracks equity
derivatives activities, from listed to OTC and plain vanilla to
exotics, and uses a proprietary system to screen and rank
possible trade ideas. Penjing Asset Management seeded the fund
that began trading in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager