Ignis Advisors develops team with five appointments
Mon Oct 3, 2011
Ignis Advisors, a multi-manager business established in
November 2010, has hired five new faces to beef up the hedge
fund team. Aoifinn Devitt, principal and founder of Clontarf
Capital, has joined as head of client strategies.
Devitt, who was previously a specialist consultant at
Cambridge Associates in London and Boston, and at Goldman
Sachs, will be joined...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager