September flattens Third Point
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Oct 4, 2011
Loeb’s performance suffers after a strong start to 2011.
Dan Loeb’s Third Point is barely positive for the
year after falling again in September.
The hedge fund firm’s $4.27 billion flagship
offshore fund fell 3.5% for the month, leaving it up just 0.2%
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager