Northill backs new European credit start-up Goldbridge
Wed Oct 5, 2011
Northill Capital, the private investment firm backed by the
Bertarelli family, has announced the launch of Goldbridge
Capital Partners, a major new European credit asset management
company. Goldbridge is awaiting FSA authorisation, which
expected in the fourth quarter.
The firm has been established by a team of experienced
investors led by BlueBay Asset Management veterans Gina Germano
and Dipankar Shewaram. It has started out with financial
backing from Northill – enabling Goldbridge to deploy
up to $100 million of equity and seed...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager