BlueBay starts private lending arm with Och-Ziff veteran
Wed Oct 5, 2011
Fixed-income specialist BlueBay Asset Management has
launched a private lending business, designed to facilitate the
flow of credit to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in
Europe at a time of tight bank credit conditions.
The new business initiative will be headed by industry
veteran Anthony Fobel, who was previously a partner at...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager