HFZ eyes rapid asset growth in metals arbitrage fund
Wed Oct 12, 2011
Hong Kong-based HFZ Capital Management is expecting a rapid
scale-up in assets to about $200 million for its niche metals
focused fund that primarily arbitrages metal prices between the
Sino and western markets.
The fund has been running since June 2008, returning a solid
9% annualised with a volatility of 5.7% since then, and
delivering a strong 13.8% return for the year to date.
The fund was...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager