Hedley’s Hayberry Australia returns capital to investors
Wed Oct 12, 2011
Hedge fund veteran Rohan Hedley has closed his flagship
long-biased Hayberry Australia Equity Fund, returning capital
to investors in September. Hedley says he needed a break from
the market after 10 years with Hayberry and 13 years before
that with Bankers Trust. The difficult market conditions in
recent months made it a struggle for many fund managers to
raise new capital from investors.
"There is hardly any support for smaller managers," he says,
adding that the uncertainty has in general prompted a
flight-to-quality for all types...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager