100 Women gala nets £675k for child bereavement
Fri Oct 14, 2011
100 Women in Hedge Funds has announced that it raised over
£675,000 at its London Gala event this week at St.
James’s Palace, which was attended by 300 leaders
from across the hedge fund industry.
The net proceeds raised from the event will go to support
the Child Bereavement Charity. 100WHF also presented Galia
Velimukhametova, portfolio manager at GLG Partners who...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager