Most AR readers predict a larger industry by 2012
By Josh Friedlander
Mon Oct 17, 2011
Despite some voters predicting a significant decline in assets, most are bullish.
Nearly 60% of AR readers who voted in a recent poll
predicted that assets managed by the
Billion Dollar Club, AR's list of the largest
hedge fund firms in the Americas, will be the same or greater
by Jan 1, 2012.
The poll, which was...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager