Sinfonietta fund targets $500 million
Fri Oct 21, 2011
The Sinfonietta pan-Asia macro fund has recently been opened to
outside investors with its sponsor, Symphony Financial
Partners, looking to grow it to a $500-$700 million size.
Symphony originally planned to market the fund to a broad range
of institutions early this year, but held back from doing so in
the aftermath of Japan’s Tohoku quake and tsunami
Sinfonietta, seeded with $20 million in capital, delivered
an impressive 27% return in the 12 months to 1...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager