Oracle’s credit funds weather market turbulence
Fri Oct 21, 2011
Returns from two credit funds run by Hong Kong-based Oracle
Capital took a step backwards in August and September.
Despite the setback, however, both funds remain among the
best performing in the region year-to-date with returns still
in double digits.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager