Odey’s Bond starts Odyssey equity-led global macro strategy
Thu Oct 20, 2011
Odey Asset Management, the long-running $7 billion London
shop led by well-known equity investor Crispin Odey, has
launched a new global macro hedge fund that will be managed by
its macro strategist, Tim Bond.
The Odey Odyssey Fund started this week with $83 million.
Bond joined Odey a year ago from Barclays Capital, where he was
head of asset allocation strategy. He was hired initially to
provide strategic macro input...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager