Advent hires Lydian trio to strengthen convertibles business
Thu Oct 20, 2011
US-based hedge fund group Advent Capital Management has made
four key hires, including three veterans of convertible bond
specialist Lydian Asset Management, in order to take advantage
of attractive opportunities in the converts market.
Marc Friezo has joined as an associate portfolio manager on
Advent’s Hedged Convertible Strategy. He was
previously a managing director and portfolio manager at Lydian,
overseeing all risk and investment management function for the
firm from 2009 until last month.
Thomas Cui was a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager