Fosters’ family office takes wealth management to wider audience
Fri Oct 21, 2011
Victoria Capital, the family office of the Scanlon family
behind the Fosters brewing business, has been re-launched as
the Victoria Private Investment Office, to take its private
wealth management expertise to a wider audience.
In a similar vein to the Iveagh family office, which manages
some of the Guinness wealth, the new Victoria Private
Investment Office has hired Heather Maizels as a managing
director responsible for...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager