Two Sigma readies new global equity fund
By Rob Copeland
Thu Oct 20, 2011
The firm has increased assets 35% this year.
Two Sigma Investments, the $8 billion systematic
equity-focused firm founded by a pair of D.E. Shaw alumni, is
preparing to launch a new fund by yearend.
The Two Sigma Absolute Return fund, a market neutral
long/short equity vehicle, will employ two to four times gross
leverage, according to marketing documents obtained by AR. It
will be managed by Jason Beverage, a portfolio manager and
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager