Ex-Goldman, Marble Bar team line up DSAM launch
Fri Oct 21, 2011
DSAM Partners, the new London-based European long/short
equity operation led by former Goldman Sachs and Marble Bar men
James Diner and Guy Shahar, is building strong traction with
investors ahead of its launch later this year.
The DSAM strategy combines fundamental investing with
short-term trading, making extensive use of equity derivatives
as well as cash equities – aiming to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager