Dexia puts its asset management arm up for sale
Fri Oct 21, 2011
Dexia Asset Management, an asset manager that runs one of
the largest numbers of absolute return UCITS strategies, is
being sold following a government bail-out of its banking
parent earlier this month.
The Dexia group has started the disposal process of certain
of its group’s operating entities after the
troubled Franco-Belgium bank received an emergency
government-funded bail-out earlier...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager