Misys looking to grow its share of Asian hedge fund business
Wed Oct 26, 2011
Asia’s tightening regulatory regime is helping to
raise institutional appetite for Asian hedge funds, according
to financial services software group Misys.
Didier Giesen, the Singapore-based hedge funds sales manager
for Asia Pacific, says that as a result of the problems facing
Europe due to the continent’s escalating fiscal
and sovereign debt crisis, "a lot of institutional money for
hedge funds will likely flow into Asia as they start to feel
safe and secure in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager