Polar hires long/short veteran Tjia for market-neutral move
Thu Oct 27, 2011
Ton Tjia, the long-experienced European long/short equity
manager, has found a new home after leaving Ratio Asset
Management – with London-listed Polar Capital
announcing that he is joining its ranks to take the firm into
European market-neutral investing.
Tjia was one of the pioneers of long/short equity investing
in Europe as a co-founder of Olympus Capital in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager