Altana rolls out Sovereign Diversity Fund to outside investors
Thu Oct 27, 2011
Altana Wealth announced this week that it is opening its
Altana Sovereign Diversity Fund, a new hedge fund vehicle
managed by Robinson himself, to external investors
(see earlier story here).
The fundamental objective of the fund – which has
been seeded with $25 million of Robinson’s own
money – is to deliver absolute real returns to
investors by generating inflation-adjusted returns at a time of
widespread concern in the investment...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager