French fund management firm Carmignac sets up shop in UK
Thu Oct 27, 2011
Parisian asset management firm Carmignac Gestion has hired
Matthew Wright as head of its UK activities as part of its
European growth strategy.
Wright’s principal task will be to develop
relationships with financial distributors and wealth managers
in the UK. He...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager