Fund profile: Cazenove takes the bottom-up approach to UK L/S equity
Mon Oct 31, 2011
Increasing inflation, high unemployment, fears over a double
dip recession and a squeeze on the UK high street are all
indicators that the UK economy is contracting.
This year has also seen the FTSE 100 drop to historical lows.
However, in these challenging circumstances the Cazenove
Absolute UK Dynamic Fund, managed by Paul Marriage, has
achieved returns of 12.08% for the year to 30 September
The fund aims to deliver a return of more than 10% per annum,
net of fees, by investing in individual UK company stocks. It
has a bias to small and mid cap equities particularly in the
long book and is not focused on the microeconomic issues,
Cazenove's Paul Marriage
The Cazenove Absolute...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager