Talpion to ramp up marketing
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Oct 31, 2011
Henry Swieca’s hedge fund is close to hiring a head of marketing and investor relations.
After launching with money from friends and family, Henry
Swieca’s Talpion Fund Management will begin
marketing its new hedge fund to family offices and institutions
in the new year.
Talpion is close to hiring a head of investor relations and
marketing to manage the effort, according to a person close to
the firm, and it will likely...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager